• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need Help Figuring Out the Name of an Anime

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah, I don't know the name, but as soon as I saw one episode, it became my immediate favorite anime. I only know three characters names, and I'm pretty sure two of them are only secondary characters.

There is a girl named Tokio who is the main character's love interest.

There is a demon tamer named Yomi who is quite the bitch.

And a big but dumb turtle demon named Yogii.

That's all I know. And I also know that the main character and a couple others can use a technique that allows them to create barriers and other objects using spiritual energy.

So, what is the show's name? I'm asking because I want to create a short "what if" story based on the one episode I saw, which I think could've ended better, IMHO.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
No, the Yomi I am talking about is a roughly 25 year old woman. She is the tamer of Yogii.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Just to correct things a bit,that "turtle demon" is actually an ogre.Oh and its actually Yoki,not Yoggi.Sorry if I'm annoying you(I have friends that get annoyed by me correcting them when they make mistakes)
Oh and lol,turtle demon.Thats a hilarious name.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil of War;249186 said:
Just to correct things a bit,that "turtle demon" is actually an ogre.Oh and its actually Yoki,not Yoggi.Sorry if I'm annoying you(I have friends that get annoyed by me correcting them when they make mistakes)
Oh and lol,turtle demon.Thats a hilarious name.

I knew that already, after I had done some research. Thanks for clarifying, though.

Top Bottom