• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

NASA Blows Up Moon!

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
ok....they're not really blowing up the moon....but they are shooting a missile into it to break off a chunk to see if there is water...if u ask me, it's the stupidest thing that anyone can ever do.....i'm sorry, but it's none of their business to do that...it's everyone's moon, and therefore, everyone should have a say in it....cuz if a large enough portion is blown off, the moon can be thrown off balance which will cast it out of orbit, resulting in drastic changes in the tide...and personally, i dnt think we should care wats on the moon...we have enough issues here on earth.....please post wat u think

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I totally agree. You would've thought that we would have reached Mars by now. Its a stupid idea, and could really f*ck (sorry) things up!
This sort of stuff scares the cr*p outta me.

(I'm pretty sure that Dr. Eggman/Robotnik did something similar in Sonic Adventure 2 on the Dreamcast.)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I knew you were gonna say that!:(
I hate all that end of the world stuff, it really does scare the sh*t outta me. It's actually one of my biggest fears:(

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Really?! I hear stuff like that and i sweat really badly and feel very ill. I also get very hot, but it's like a stinging heat. Really uncomfortable!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Auuuwww! lol. *HUGS* for you guys. Don't be scared! :p

If Nasa is really planning on doing that, they've got to be the biggest idiots. Not that launching a missile at the moon would necessarily cause it to teeter off course, if you consider launching a missile here on earth causes hectic destruction but it doesn't shove the earth off its angle.

But then, we wouldn't know what the effect would be on the moon, would we? What if they do it and it unleashes like... I don't know, some icy spheres - like the rays from the sun, only these ones bring about a new ice age here on earth? The moon has an influence on the tides here on earth, right, so what if it screws up the balance and the ocean goes awol and takes over all small continents? o_O

You know, like we aren't having enough trouble with earthquakes and tsunamis as it is, now Nasa has to go mess around with other things. What is the point? SO WHAT if there's water on the moon? What are they going to do, bring it here and drink it? Make a new soda brand with it? WTF?!? We've all been doing pretty darn well without knowing whether there is water on the moon or not. It's unnecessary and stupid. Curiosity is killer! Like how they tested that other theory about the big bang. I watched it live on TV. I seriously thought, well, if they screw up trying to play God, at least I'll be dead before I know what hit me. Arrrggg. PEOPLE. There is no cure for stupidity, honestly.

With all that said - HOW are they going to launch a missile at the moon? I mean. It's not like gravity exists there. How much damage could they really cause? I still think it's playing with fire, though. Urga burga. I'm cross now.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
oh i know dude...i hate this thing....****es me off...wat gppd will the water do?....and it's gonna be launced like a rocket so thats how they're doing it.....

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
oh yeah.....tomorrow mornin dude...really early though...like 7:30....but...u do realize there are a few stations of NASA...not just like where u live...i'm not sure where it's launching from...sorry

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
It's all good. I was just saying that I live by the station where they launch the shuttle in Florida.

Top Bottom