• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Naruto Verses Ichigo Who would win?

Who would kill the other in a fight ichigo or naruto?

• Ichigo

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Naruto

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Hmm let's see a faggy-ass kid wearing orange jumpsuit Vs A Teenager who has powers of Grimreaper....

I'll choose the latter even though i don't watch Bleach its awesome enough to sh!t on Naruto and + he has A GIANT Sword and a Lady gaga mask HE's UNSTOPPABLE !

HollowManifestation.jpg

0.jpg

YUP Definitely the kid with Grim reaper powers !

Last edited:

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Both are OP but Ichigo just keeps pulling out powers from his ass, it's not even funny anymore, it's getting to the point where i'm fully expecting after Ichigo finishes his current "road of enlightenment" that he'll gain yet another power to put on the pile with the others.

However Naruto in his current form does have the Nine Tailed Beast Bomb, i'd want to say Ichigo would go out from that but we all know that he'd just pull another bullshit power from nowhere and win anyway.

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
Both are OP but Ichigo just keeps pulling out powers from his ass, it's not even funny anymore, it's getting to the point where i'm fully expecting after Ichigo finishes his current "road of enlightenment" that he'll gain yet another power to put on the pile with the others.

However Naruto in his current form does have the Nine Tailed Beast Bomb, i'd want to say Ichigo would go out from that but we all know that he'd just pull another bullshit power from nowhere and win anyway.
Yeah i've noticed that

HOLLOW ICHIGO

Vanquisher of demons/ master of devil trigger
yeah ichigo does just pull powers out of his ass every single chapter it got old fast !!!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Damn! dis thread is so old :p
Still have faith in Naruto, Ichigo is more of an OP ******* in my opinion just because of the whole shinigami thing. And no I haven't seen Bleach, nor do I plan on it. Besides, I would rather see Natsu vs Naruto than an OP fool and Naruto.

Railazel

Well, assuming we are talking about Ichigo and Naruto at their most current level. We have yet to see Ichigo's new powers and Naruto just recently got another upgrade. So, right now, it is hard to tell.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
@Cosplaying Goddess
So why assume Ichigo is overpowered if you haven't seen Bleach.
The video i posted above shows Ichigo is powerful YES but not the only one, & not the sole conqueror of every single battle.

Ichigo wins fights & loses fights, & at times actually needed assistance from others.
I don't have to assume, I already know based on what I've seen and heard from others talk about Ichigo and his 'god like' powers. :/
Ugh, but to avoid unnecessary flames and such, maybe I'm just too much of a Naruto fan :p

Go on, hate, I dare ya.
Ehm...that's not pointed at you VW, I mean people in general are gonna hate on Naruto anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom