• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My wish for Nero's origin

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm not a fan of the clone theory as we have enough clones in DMC and the other theories are too obvious/safe so im gonna go out of the box here.

--------------------------Granted im not gonna make him just a figment of Vergil's subconcious---------------

For me, i would make him the halfdemon/halfhuman son of this dude who vergil had beef with so vergil takes revenge on him by killing him and then brings Nero as a baby too Fortuna.

Its more of "rubbing the salt on your wounds" type thing where Vergil is making nero grows to be completely unaware of his heritage and his father will not be able to pass his legacy.

Vergil seems like that kind of guy:|.

Its meant to fit in with the novel but turn it on its head. The novel has Sanctus make the assumption that Nero is Vergil's kid with a local prostitute where Vergil just told him nothing and give him Nero in reality.

Why he looks like Vergil is waved away as White hair/Anime hair colors are common amongst hybrids.

I chose this option because its a meaningful echo towards the Sparda mythos and Dante/Vergil's actions while making Nero less reliant on Dante and Vergil. He's given more space to make new connections and see the world(s) from a different perspective than the sparda family.

One of the directions I wanted to go in with my Nero anime pitch was nero is in fortuna with little contact with dante because Dante is not the traveling type so he would have few appearances in the show so this is to fill that void.

I dont care about Kobayashi's timeline so dont ask about it.

Any thoughts? if you want me to repost my anime ideas since you might be curious, just let me know.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
I think if they made a second season to the anime it could clear up the whole "what happens to Dante between 4 and 2" like maybe Lady gets killed and Dante wants to get revenge but its something that Trish and Nero are against so he just leaves them behind to do it himself and when he gets back Trish goes off again and Nero has his own shop going solo

Top Bottom