• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My scribbles

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey, guys.

So I went back about four years trying to find one or the other thread of mine to post random bits of drabble into but alas. Nada. I can't explain this because I'm sure I used to basically spam this board when it was a desolate place not very frequented.

Anyway. Here be my scribbles thread. Since I write too much fanfiction and drabbles for this fandom than is probably healthy or normal.

Also, check back here every now and again. I'll be putting Character Exploit Questionnaires here for fun for everyone else to use for their version of the DMC characters (or for their originals, whatever you're feeling).

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Basic bare-bones questions of character creation
  1. What would completely break your character?
  2. What was the best thing in your character's life?
  3. What was the worst thing in your character's life?
  4. What seemingly insignificant memories stuck with your character?
  5. Does your character work so that they can support their hobbies? OR do they use their hobbies as a way of filling up the time they aren't working?
  6. What is your character reluctant to tell people?
  7. How many friends does your character have?
  8. How many friends does your character want?
  9. What would your character make a scene in public about?
  10. What would your character give their life for?
  11. What are your character's major flaws?
  12. What does your character pretend or try to care about?
  13. How does the image your character tries to project differ from the image they actually project?
  14. What is your character afraid of?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Um ok then... Lets see... Number 10: "What would your character give their life for?"

In a lot of my Original works, my main characters usually are willing to die for the love interest. Perhaps that refects my own personal views of love. I like to write adventure stories but even then they turn into love tales. Its pretty "girlish" for a dude, but I like sensitive plots.
Heck even my Dragon Ball fan fic is becoming more love than fighting!

Top Bottom