• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My New Site

The Joker

Why So Serious?
Bringerofchaos;87955 said:
already did

can u take the email varifiaction off for me ;D
Try To Regser Gain Or See Vartfication Message In ur Mailbox Cuz There is Nothing Here In Admin Section

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
dang it..why is everyone else able to make a website but i cant?..lol, ive been trying forever to find a good place to make my own fan fiction forum but there isnt any that've worked out for me yet. what is ur site about?

The Joker

Why So Serious?
Crimson Red Knight;87959 said:
dang it..why is everyone else able to make a website but i cant?..lol, ive been trying forever to find a good place to make my own fan fiction forum but there isnt any that've worked out for me yet. what is ur site about?
Various
It Stell Under Constracting On;y 4 Rooms In And Image Hosting Galary And Stuff

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
oh..well..get back to me once it's finished and i might join..till then im gonna continue my depression about not being able to find some way to get my forum up and running..lol

The Joker

Why So Serious?
Crimson Red Knight;87961 said:
oh..well..get back to me once it's finished and i might join..till then im gonna continue my depression about not being able to find some way to get my forum up and running..lol
U Need A Fan Fic Place to Post ur Thing Right??

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
no..i just need a site, or some really cheaply prices software that i can buy to get my forum up and running..but yes it will be a fan fic forum

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Why not try a free forum package? There are loads around - Steve has one or two sites on such software because the licences cost us too much as it is...

If it's more for fan-fic posting, why not consider getting a blog? Use WordPress or similar - it's free and pretty customisable. We use WP for everything here apart from the actual forums.

Top Bottom