• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My last DmC Vanilla gameplay post

Dante94513

I think I haven't posted these videos ever yet, so here they are. This is a lot the extras I have for DmC vanilla. And I'll probably either start over or continue on with Bloody Palace in Definitive Edition.

(The audio here is a bit loud)

Dante94513

Remember how broken the Lv.1 Demon Evade was in the DmC demo.

Before they patched it and made it accurate enough in the full game?

Good times!

Last edited:

Dante94513

Six more videos are coming up with Dante Hell&Hell/No Lv.2 Upgrades and they are probably my last with him (Vergil? Maybe later). Since the game now cost $9.99 at GS. I thought I'd keep for one day since I felt like I didn't finish what I need to do. I had to go through Nephilim Mission 14 to Hell&Hell Mission 6 since my other save was deleted (ONE. ****ING. DAY. My left elbow was sore. The other? Not so much).

Sorry, but not all of the video are perfect, In fact, One has 5 deaths, One has 6, and One has I think 10. The one with 10 deaths I had to beat in half an hour before bringing back the game this morning.

But still, here is one with No Deaths. Also to note that I was a little tired during this video.

Died 3 times in these videos

Mission 7 was not easy

Last edited:

Dante94513

Upgraded

It all goes down hill from here. I happen to die more than 4 times in these three videos. Except for mission 13 (which took me all night), I didn't have time to replay the other two missions. But I did the best that I could with all of them.

Here they are:

Died 5 times here. Still hope it's good enough to enjoy.

Mission 13 was a damn NIGHTMARE. I may have died 6 times, but there were so many moments where I could've died a lot more. Especially in round 3 where I didn't even now what the hell I was doing.

M13 is probably (PROBABLY) my last and my worst of my H&H no lv.2 upgrades run with Dante. I only had half an hour to keep the game, so I couldn't practice enough to prepare for this mission. It was still pretty damn tough though. Probably more than M13. But I still hope it's good enough to watch.

Last edited:

Dante94513

Update. Vergil's Downfall Hell & Hell No Lv.2 is here.

Mission 3: Died I think three times.

or copy this

watch?v=vjHT4krlu3w

By the way. I'm getting a PS4, alone with possibly this and/or Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition on Black Friday (if Sony would be so kind as to decrease the price).

Last edited:

Dante94513

I didn't know that I finished uploading this. I've put this on private I guess.

Here is Mission 2 from Vergil's Downfall.

or copy this (watch?v=tYSZJtKypn8)

Dante94513

I did it. I..DID IT. I FINALLY DID IT. I MADE IT THROUGH THIS MISSION CHALLENGE.

AFTER ALMOST A MONTH, I PASSED MISSION 4 ON VERGIL'S DOWNFALL HELL&HELL NO LV.2 UPGRADES.

You have NO idea how lucky I was here.

Mission 16 hell&hell redo. I still died a lot, but I did fair off much better.

Or copy this:watch?v=_9HEMnk1FFI

Last edited:

Dante94513

Last two DmC Vanilla gameplay videos

Or: watch?v=5UsCn1JHWQU

Or: watch?v=b5kb2Rb7O4g

Update: Got DmC:DE. Got some videos

Last edited:
Top Bottom