• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalOutcast

I was kinda worried whether or not I would fit in here so it took me a while to get use to this place first before Introducing myself so Here I go:

Hello Everyone I'm David From Springfield Ohio. I'm a High School Graduate who Works Repairing Cargonets for the Airforce. I'm also Big into Comics, Rock Music, The Asian Culture, Martial Arts, Motorcycles, And Most Notably Videogaming. I've been Contributing Videogame-Related Information to Various Websites for years, These websites Include: Fightersgeneration.com, Blood-Sports.net and SonsofSparda.com (Yes I'm a Devil May Cry Fan.)

I've been a Devil May Cry fan since the very beginning. At the age of 17 I first heard about the game through gamespot not knowing it would leave me forever changed.

Recently there was a Bulletin Post in a Myspace group a while back and the topic was "Who is your favorite Dark Character/Hero?":

This was my answer.

Truly One of my All-Time Favorite Videogame Characters Dante from The Devil May Cry Series. I know he’s just a videogame character but he’s become an inspirational character eversince his Debut in 2001 for PS2.

5114847_l.jpg

Underneath his bitter, sarcastic and smart-ass remarks shows an emotionally ambivalent, romantic and complex personality with a strong sense of courage, compassion and honor.

While he maybe a badass with his Sword Rebellion and his Twin Pistols Ebony and Ivory. Most of the games with The Exception for Devil May Cry 2 Expanded his fighting ability showing his full versatility in combat. (even in hand to hand.)

In essence he’s almost the steriotypical guy since he’s usually depicted as an occasional drinker that likes eating pizza, strawberry sundea’s and being attracted to hotties with large busts, yet to my eyes he has such a strong and and Enduring presence like Superman only to the Goth Crowd.

951ea8d2.jpg

I’ve always wanted to be a badass heroic type of figure who helps the weak and passionately hates evil but as long as people have that wish in their hearts I guess anyone could be Dante.
^_^

16190319.jpg

-David.

Osaka

trollololol
Hun?
Do you know this guy or you just being friendly like that? Or maybe you like to flirt with unsuspecting new guys....?

(not that there's anything wrong with that :p )

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
:D:D:DWelcome to DMC.org have fun posting,Chatting and making friends:D:D:D

Super Stylish Intro hun

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
earthhug.gif

GROUP HUG!!!

Vellly nice intro :)
Superman for the Goths...:lol:... I'm only laughing because it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom