• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Hope For The New DMC Game For 2014

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Sooooo because of how people have lost faith in the series due to the plot changes half thought out characters and overall mixed bag of results i figured i would share my opinion, dream, and hope for the new dmc game(fingers crossed) for 2014...It is my hope that the next dmc game will have a storyline that includes nero, dante(old please) lady and trish and lucia and vergil(dlc)as playable. it is my hope the story villian will be mundus or some extremely overpowered demon with lots of henchmen and mini bosses. it is my hope the weapons variety, complexity and quantity will rival that of dmc3 for all characters as well as including all of the characters original weapons from each game. it is my hope that the combat will be rival too or better then dmc4 in terms of upgraded combat moves and areial attacks and other such fun combinations. It is my hope that theywill introduce a coop option either through xbox live or the ps3 network(splitscreen just wont work) i also hope they introduce a bloody palace online coop as well same thing through live or ps3 network. And finally i hope this game keeps the great graphics of dm4 and the great cutscenes as well. i understand these demands might not be even close to realistic and frankly i dont care. this is the dmc game i hope for

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Once again sorry for the duplication iif anyone can tell me how to delete the extra thread i would appreciate it

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Oh yeah forget to include Nero returning as well xD But yeah I agree on a lot of these. Maybe not exactly Mundus but they should definitely have somebody just as threatening and who stays active throughout most of the story rather than a last minute thought or someone who did all their dirty work before the events of the game *cough*Arius*cough* They should also keep each character different from the other or at least enough so that you can get the enjoyment individually. I personally like the idea of Trish bring back a lot of old moves that Dante will have left behind, and like said in the other thread, Lady involved in a lot of melee and gun play (like Bayanetta) Also a Sparda and Vergil/ Nelo Angelo skin would be awesome along with their own movesets.

I would also like an introduction of interesting supporting casts. Not many because that would take attention away form more important things but maybe one or two people who try to help out main cast and play their roles as plot devices. I'd like the villain to look somewhat like Alexander from Hellsing lol.

Nice thread and ideas.

MKH Spartan

A form of co-op mode would be interesting, I mean, they experimented with it with the Doppleganger style/Arkham boss battle in DMC3, where a second player could put a controller and you play some awesome tag team DMC (sure the camera angle sucked but whatever, good fun nonetheless), implementing something like that in a new game would be interesting and potentially really fun, online/lan play would help get around the screen issue you had in DMC3 with playing on the same console.

Also multiple playable characters would be nice, allows for people to choose who fits their playstyle best, myself, I would really like to play as Vergil and Lady, I quite like Lady as a character in the DMC series, but unfortunately she has never been playable.

DanteStyle

但丁是我的
Sooooo because of how people have lost faith in the series due to the plot changes half thought out characters and overall mixed bag of results i figured i would share my opinion, dream, and hope for the new dmc game(fingers crossed) for 2014..

You kind of had me there for a minute. Isn't this the DMC franchise legacy? I'm still confused about whether you mean the original series or the reboot, because this can be applied to both. :/
I think 2014 would be asking a bit much. Maybe if Capcom can get their act together we'll see something in 2016?

I'm all for bringing old Dante back, though. ^_^ He's coooooool.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
You kind of had me there for a minute. Isn't this the DMC franchise legacy? I'm still confused about whether you mean the original series or the reboot, because this can be applied to both. :/
I think 2014 would be asking a bit much. Maybe if Capcom can get their act together we'll see something in 2016?

I'm iall for bringing old Dante back, though. ^_^ He's coooooool.

I kinda mean the entire series all five games because while each game is fun on its own and while i loved dmc3 they really didnt plan out dmc4 (half thought out characters) and the reboot has been given a lot of mixed reviews(due to the character changes) so i made this thread for what i hoped the new dmc game would be like again *fingers crossed*

Top Bottom