• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Hope For The New DMC Game For 2014

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Sooooo because of how people have lost faith in the series due to the plot changes half thought out characters and overall mixed bag of results i figured i would share my opinion, dream, and hope for the new dmc game(fingers crossed) for 2014...It is my hope that the next dmc game will have a storyline that includes nero, dante(old please) lady and trish and lucia and vergil(dlc)as playable. it is my hope the story villian will be mundus or some extremely overpowered demon with lots of henchmen and mini bosses. it is my hope the weapons variety, complexity and quantity will rival that of dmc3 for all characters as well as including all of the characters original weapons from each game. it is my hope that the combat will be rival too or better then dmc4 in terms of upgraded combat moves and areial attacks and other such fun combinations. It is my hope that theywill introduce a coop option either through xbox live or the ps3 network(splitscreen just wont work) i also hope they introduce a bloody palace online coop as well same thing through live or ps3 network. And finally i hope this game keeps the great graphics of dm4 and the great cutscenes as well. i understand these demands might not be even close to realistic and frankly i dont care. this is the dmc game i hope for

Top Bottom