• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My concept of new Final Fantasy

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
My version of Final Fantasy XV, where story focuses on four people from other dimensions whose accuired power of four elemental crystals and becomes Four Interdimensional Warriors of light. That story contains high scifi elements about very old and high adapted Empire what enabled Dimensional travel what allowed some people fantasies comes truth but with that comes acient evil hidden in interdimensional interwall the first Dimensional warlock called Galileo, who once tried to destroy multiverse. This time he also aproaches as the light power managed to weak, to second try of destroy.

lorddemolatron

Premium
My conceptual game would have an Active Dimension Battle, so it woluld be classified into Action RPG genre. Afromentioned Four light Crystals allows warrior to change their jobs what are : Warrior,Dimension Mage,Black Mage, Gunner,Summoner,Red Mage,White Mage,Necromancer and Mimic.

New also is System of Limit Break,called Ex Shift, what allows transform into powerful being, mentioned by race of Warrior of Light.
Races which Warriors come are :
-Alzean( Fire Warrior)
-Demon(Water Warrior)
-Elven (Air Warrior)
-Angel (Earth Warrior)

lorddemolatron

Premium
Character Bios of my Fictional FF XV :)

1.Agnes Demeanor.

Race : Arcean (Arcean Empire)
Element: Fire ( Fire Element Warrior)
Ex Shift : Battleriser,Demon Shift ( She can change into battle amored version, what are Arcean Empire powerful weapons, her version is Human in silverygold amour, what enables her Exshift attack),(secondary Exshift transforms her into demonic entity in gold and silver colored armor,what enables her to devour her enemies).
Exshift Attack : Light and Dark Strike. ( Uses her double swords to create dualelement attack from Holy and Dark aside. That attack creates massive damage and destruction to enemies),
Demonic Goddes Wrath ( alow her to kill enemies in most violent way,riping them to parts with ocasional bloodlust.Very violent Exshift attack what made her uncontrolable).
Job: Dimensional Mage and Gunner.
History: She is an cursed Arcean Empress who lives secretly with demonic power in her veins. Her mother stopped evil warlock, so she is next Warrior Of light and she in opening will be not like that. Howether her demonic powers will emerge and she will be an key for reuniting dimensions of Arceans and Demons by wedding of Two Warriors of light.

lorddemolatron

Premium
Races of multiversum (updated):

- Alzean: (Fire race,the constructors,dimensional mages) Their genius inteligence allowed to construct Battlerisers and Dimensional gates who allowed to enter other dimensions. They re estabilished Alzean Empire leaded by house Demeanor for long time. They have an belief that higher will exist and they attemp to find this by dimesional travel.

- Demons ( Water race, swordmasters and Gunners) First otherdimensional race discovered by Alzeans. Bloodthirsty and cast society maded them like mercenaries for hire, but some of them have joined Galileo army and tried to fight for Fame. They re always have Human cover but always goes to have red eyes from Anger.

- Elves (Air Race, mages and summoners) They come from Erzoea dimension (Yes FF XIV allusion) they have good skills in magic and summoning but also not bad swordmasters. Some of their villages are in Alzean Empire.

-Angels (Earth Race , the Great Will servants,mages and swordmasters) Final great Race descended from great will himself before Alzeans are created. They re an invicible characters with mysteries but one of them helps Agnes with fight versus Galileo.

So i officialy think about doing the game, but I have to find suitable game creator for my needs. I have draved some Images of Alzean Empire and other locations of Multiverse.

Top Bottom