• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My biggest fear this year in the movie industry has come to light.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I'm not surprised. Pacific rim looks like any other generic CGI movie. Grown up 2 isn't any better either, but you know how people are; they can't appreciate art and go for the real life bullsh*t.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I'm not surprised. Pacific rim looks like any other generic CGI movie. Grown up 2 isn't any better either, but you know how people are; they can't appreciate art and go for the real life bullsh*t.
Pacific Rim looks like it's just made of fun dude. Giant robots vs. Giant monsters, what's not to love here? And it's actually by a talented film maker. It looks and sounds promising. I think Pacific Rim will be awesome. I'm still hoping for my Voltron movie. One day maybe, one day.

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Pacific Rim looks like it's just made of fun dude. Giant robots vs. Giant monsters, what's not to love here? And it's actually by a talented film maker. It looks and sounds promising. I think Pacific Rim will be awesome. I'm still hoping for my Voltron movie. One day maybe, one day.

Hideo Kojima gave his seal of approval along with Kanye West; Hideo Kojima Reviews Pacific Rim In Eight Tweets, reported by Stephen Totilo of Kotaku. Hideo Kojima's a movie buff, so he probably has a good idea on giving opinions on films.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
I'm looking forward to both movies, my girlfriend is a huge Guillermo del Toro fan and I really like his movies too, Pacific Rim is looking awesome and I really really hope Del Toro continues his idea to make those giant robots take on Godzilla, plus I had some good laughs with Grown Ups 1, so I'll be checking out the new one.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I'm not surprised. Pacific rim looks like any other generic CGI movie.

You are missing the whole point of the movie or the genre that Del toro is using if you think Pacific Rim is something that would be deep or complex.

Well, if Hideo Kojima praises the film especially the fact that he is japanese, then he might also have grown on Kaijuu films so i'll take his words on it.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
You are missing the whole point of the movie or the genre that Del toro is using if--

Wait. Did you say Del Toro is making this? Well sh*t why didn't anyone say so?! I freaking love Del Toro! Blade 2 was my favorite of his work!

Well, if Hideo Kojima praises the film especially the fact that he is japanese, then he might also have grown on Kaijuu films so i'll take his words on it.

I really don't care if a game developer says its good. I'd rather the movie speaks for itself.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Really? I never would have guessed that with the Evangelion/Gundam/Godzilla resemblings.

lol sarcasm but yeah. I actually assume that his main inspiration are the Kaijuu films and only that but he said straight on a interview that his main inspiration are his childhood anime.

Top Bottom