• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Absence

Kammosjuttu

I've been absent for a shamefully long time (and will continue so until the next January), and since I didn't have the time to say anything before disappearing, it's been weighting me and now I hastily dropped by to tell I'm not dead and that I will be back!
Boy, I miss the fun chatting and speculating with you guys, but the times being what they are, I don't have the time and resources to be here now. I hope no one is angry or confused because of my sudden absence, and that if someone was worried will I ever be back, now you know that yes I'll be.
See you in January!

Kammosjuttu

Kammosjuttu

Thank you for your kind words, everyone!

Yes, I'm back in here --- finally! Though, I think I can’t lollygag here as much as I used to. I was hospitalized for a long and painful time, and got discharged from the hospital just couple days ago, but I’m still being treated and I might end up in an operation within the time span of two months if my condition doesn’t get better by it.

But boy, does this forum look different now! The last time I wrote a message here, the atmosphere was dark and calm and now BANG so white and bright. But it’s not bad. :-D

Top Bottom