• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mundus returning?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Hi i'm new

so i was wondering if mundus is planning to return

after all he did say "Dante, I will return and I will rule this world!"

is the demon who capture Kyrie in the video on 3:11 really mundus or angus in demon form?

here's the trailer 2007:

tell me if its true or not

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ra3ffClrO4E

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
It's doubtful it's him or he'll make a return, but who knows. Capcom can be full of surprises. I'd like it to be a brand new enemy and threat.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
hmm its probably not him but to be honest i think its cool when the same boss is used in other games of the series. like in metal gear solid revolver oelot is in every game and he is my favourite boss of all time

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
If Mundus returned here then there would be a serious problem. After all his powers are the greatest except Dante's in full form:p
I don't think that in DMC4 will return. Mainly because they say Vergil won't be it too. I would like to see Vergil breaking free from Mundus or beating or something like it.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
doesn't explain the red eyes and the nose looked like angus? if its not mundus then i say angus

DMCFF

yea those are the white knights trying to capture kyrie... in my opinion I dont think mundus will make an appearence in this game... that would be pretty damn awesome though... but yea I just think its a new enemy with a new threat

Poopy X

The best artist.
I don't think it is Agnus. He doen't seem to be have any demon power or something. And I think the helmet is too big for Agnus's head anyway.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i dont see the trailer but i'll put in my opinion, i dont think mundus will make a reapearence until a game after dmc2 or something, hopefully if dmc5 is after 2 then mundus will make an apearence in that game...hopefully

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Come on y'all! I'm sure its mundus! the armor's different, the face, and glowing stipes on the armor! I'm sure Mundus is probably somewhere! If its not then I believe Angus is evil and is serving him to get rid of Sparda for a reason! I have my instincts

sadist101

it would be cool if it was him, whos that huge dude that you see in the latest/final trailer in japan? he looks more like mundus...just way way bigger.

but it probably isnt him as well. remember their is gonna be a 5th dmc, their is right????? maybe they bring back mundus in that.

Top Bottom