• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mundus DMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vencedor

Here i am everyone, finally there, fighting mundus in dmd mode. Im doin the aerial battle and all the walkthroughs tell me to use devil stars, not gonna happen, 1. i want to beat him properly and 2. theres no way i could afford all those devil stars. :p

I have a fairly decent way of dodging, i kno to knock out his sheild, im just wondering if anyone has some secret technique to make it easier. (without using items)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
And also in case you don't know: Vortex allows you to avoid Mundus' Huge Beam;) All the other things you must try to avoid them "normally" by making Dante go up,down,etc. Try to save your Dragon for the end, and if you Must buy something and lack the orbs, leave the underworld without speaking to Mundus and return to Mallet island, in the stairway which you used in Mission 17 (the one you entered a painting, fought the Frosts and Nelo Angelo 3rd)and you should find some Fetish, kill them again and again while saving the game to keep the orbs you acquired;)
When you reach the 2nd phase of the battle and you have little vitality, try killing one of his Fire Dragons that may appear, they throw Vital Stars and by taking them you replenish health instantly without having to use them. And keep in mind that the attack in which he throws a massive energy blast at you can be actually send back into his face if you manage to hit it with Sparda. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom