• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MS Insider "CBOAT" Claims Platinum Games working on Xbox One exclusive for Japan

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I really hope this isn't true. No one buys Xboxes over there.

Then again, if this obviously bad business move leads to Platinum's demise, I'm all for it. ^_^

IncarnatedDemon

Seems like the rumor might be true:
kotaku.com/why-bayonettas-creator-isnt-doing-the-sequel-1477005182

I hope it's not a racing, fight, action and shooter game. An sandbox adventure game would be great.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I really hope this isn't true. No one buys Xboxes over there.

Then again, if this obviously bad business move leads to Platinum's demise, I'm all for it. ^_^

I think that is why Microsoft is pointing to Platinum Games.

Sure the Japanese market is small compared to the rest of the world (particularly the western market) but it seems Micro is aiming to win the Japanese audience so the Xbox One can at least have some form of success in Japan compared to the 360 and Xbox and thus have more Japanese developers develop games for the Xbox One thus give the Japanese audience a reason to buy a Microsoft console. Last gen and the one before we barely got much Japanese made Xbox exclusives that were actually worthwhile and I can only name like 2 games in all the Xbox/Microsoft history that were exclusives made in Japan that I actually cared about and both never left the country as well as one got an expansion game/psuedo sequel on the PS3 as an.......exclusive.

Plus if its Platinum and Microsoft it might come to the west.

Top Bottom