• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mrrandomlulz's fun facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Hi kids! Mrrandomlulz here! The only guy on devilmaycry.org who isn't a stupid troll, don't believe me, here is what the admins say about me

That asshole stole my lunch, and then freaking ran away with it
-Steve
I hate how he constantly spams ponies.
- Dark Drakan
He is the only member who isn't a pidgeon, his brain is too small
-Angel

So now, you clearly see they love me. So now, I am going to teach you what I have learned on my many years of this earth
Fun Fact 1, Applejack is best pony
Fun fact 2. Georgia Bulldogs > Every other football team
Fun fact 3. HEIL HITLER!
Fun fact 4. I pwn ur azz on CoD
Fun fact 5. CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

As you see, I am full of wisdom, and hope to see you join me on my wonderous journey.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Even though I would never ever spell "pigeon" with a 'd', everything else you wrote is just so true... ;)

It's like you can see right into my mind...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
BTW - I used to have an Applejack pony (from the 80's, of course) and it was my favourite of all the ponies. My sister had some crappy pink one with strawberries or clouds or whatever on its backside...I think it was called Cotton Candy. My sister also had the baby ponies along with the nursery play set which was shaped like a big baby bottle.

Useless information FTW.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The only thing I'll say is that since it's pointless it would need to be locked. This is not 4chan. And I think you're taking this troll bussiness a tad more seriously than you should. I understand that you feel a sort of pride and pleasure for being one, and in some cases I suppose we all laugh a lot.

However we already have a lot semi-pointless threads in Bloody Palace. And at least they are games.
This:
This is my thread to share my pointless banter with all of you. :D

...is the sort of thing that shortly transforms into a spam area. And you know, well spamming isn't exactly our best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom