• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mrrandomlulz's dream Devil May Cry 5

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Mrrandomlulz is back, baby!

And today, I'm gonna talk about my dream DMC5
Here is a sypnosis of the story I have in mind, tell me if it sounds like a good story or a bad fanfiction
"Dante journeys into hell yet again to face the only demon that could be a match for him, his own father, with the guidance of his brother and the trust of his nephew, Dante will uncover the truth about an ex-hero."
0. It makes DMC2 non canonical
Nuff said

1. Corrupted Sparda.

The game could reveal in a plot twist an entire conspiracy behind .
Sparda vanished to go rule the demon world instead of the human world, finding Eva the only human worthy of his presence

That Sparda finds Dante and Vergil to be accidents finding them .worthless.
Sparda is re-merging the human and
demon worlds.

Sparda would be the first and final boss of the game.
The first battle has Dante in his shop, having no idea who he's facing and ends with Sparda kicking Dante to the ground.

The next cutscene, shows Lady and Trish trying to wake Dante up.
Dante wakes up and looks around the room to notice that the intruder stole his fathers sword.

The final battle begins with Dante and Sparda silently looking face to face with one another until Dante says a cosmic one liner.

"You know, for years I've been called a son of a bitch, but I realized I'm actually a son of a bastard."
Cue final battle
After the final battle Sparda tells Dante to kill him and take his place, before Dante pulls an 'I'm not like you.' moment.
DANTE:"As much as I want to kill you, you were once a great hero, you protected the human world, and ensured order within it."

SPARDA: "That Sparda was weak."

DANTE: "Weak? Dude, you're lying on the ground with a stab wound through your ribs. "

Dante points to the merged human and demon world, violence and complete discord are taking place

Dante:"Look around! You have undone your own legacy, and the child you neglected for being inferior to you has just whooped your ass!"

Sparda gets up and limps away before yelling to Dante

SPARDA: "The bond is stronger this time, there is no stopping it!"

DANTE: "But there are demons who are not the villains. Devils Who can Cry."

Screen zooms out to reveal Cerberus,Nevan, Alastor, and more of Dante's Devil Arms in demon form, all lead by Nero to protect the humans.

2. Lady and Dante share a kiss

I'm sorry, but I ship these two so hard.

That's all for now, I will return with more hopes for DMC5 after I get some feedback

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
This is really an interesting plot twist, I like it! And it doesn't seem like bad fanfiction at all. Have you considered the possibility of Vergil trying at first to collaborate with his father, since they both seem to disregard humanity in favor of searching for demonic power?

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Mrrandomlulz is back, baby!

And today, I'm gonna talk about my dream DMC5

Being the story anal person I am, I will lay down criticism.

Here is a sypnosis of the story I have in mind, tell me if it sounds like a good story or a bad fanfiction
"Dante journeys into hell yet again to face the only demon that could be a match for him, his own father, with the guidance of his brother and the trust of his nephew, Dante will uncover the truth about an ex-hero."
0. It makes DMC2 non canonical
Nuff said

Sounds interesting, though it seems everyone is doing the whole "Dante goes to hell" thing. I wish someone would try something different, but whatever, sounds nice.

1. Corrupted Sparda.

How does the demon that's defeated millions of other demons suddenly get corrupted?

The game could reveal in a plot twist an entire conspiracy behind .
Sparda vanished to go rule the demon world instead of the human world, finding Eva the only human worthy of his presence

Be sure to add why Sparda fell for Eva in the first place. What made Eva so special?

That Sparda finds Dante and Vergil to be accidents finding them .worthless.
Sparda is re-merging the human and
demon worlds.

The Sparda finding his kids useless could work, but finding the human world worthless wouldn't make sense since he fought for them.

Sparda would be the first and final boss of the game.
The first battle has Dante in his shop, having no idea who he's facing and ends with Sparda kicking Dante to the ground.

Okay, that sounds interesting.

The next cutscene, shows Lady and Trish trying to wake Dante up.
Dante wakes up and looks around the room to notice that the intruder stole his fathers sword.

Alright like where this is going.

The final battle begins with Dante and Sparda silently looking face to face with one another until Dante says a cosmic one liner.

"You know, for years I've been called a son of a bitch, but I realized I'm actually a son of a *******."

So using DmC one liners now? I don't think he should use one liners. This is his god-like father he's fighting. This is a serious moment here so he should be serious.
Cue final battle
After the final battle Sparda tells Dante to kill him and take his place, before Dante pulls an 'I'm not like you.' moment.
DANTE:"As much as I want to kill you, you were once a great hero, you protected the human world, and ensured order within it."

SPARDA: "That Sparda was weak."

DANTE: "Weak? Dude, you're lying on the ground with a stab wound through your ribs. "

He should be angry here.

Dante points to the merged human and demon world, violence and complete discord are taking place

Dante:"Look around! You have undone your own legacy, and the child you neglected for being inferior to you has just whooped your ass!"

Sparda gets up and limps away before yelling to Dante

SPARDA: "The bond is stronger this time, there is no stopping it!"

DANTE: "But there are demons who are not the villains. Devils Who can Cry."

Screen zooms out to reveal Cerberus,Nevan, Alastor, and more of Dante's Devil Arms in demon form, all lead by Nero to protect the humans.

You do know that those demons didn't agree to just be good guys but simply follow Dante's orders. Though It seems a bit cliche, it might work.

2. Lady and Dante share a kiss

Seriously?

I'm sorry, but I ship these two so hard.

That's all for now, I will return with more hopes for DMC5 after I get some feedback

Meh, it's alright. Though I'd try something a little more unique with the whole Dante going to hell story. Don't make Dante completely campy and try to give him a little more emotion to the serious moments and be fun and actually cool in the other moments. I didn't see much of a mention of Vergil so I hope he's doing something. Why Sparda turns evil still needs to be filled out and how has Lady and Dante's relationship gotten to kissing.

But like I said, this is just criticism.

Top Bottom