• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most Emotional Moments in Video Games

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

Heller finally comes back home to see his family, only to find his family killed. And his last phone call to his own daughter was;

"I miss you, Daddy."
Heller: "I miss you too, baby girl. But don't worry...daddy's comin' home."

For two reasons; One is at the end when Maya is hesitant to go near her own father after he's become a monster, and Heller's been killing Blackwatch as revenge, only to find his daughter was still alive and he only wanted to see her again. But finally Maya does go to him, and the way Heller hugs her just touches me. That really looked like a hug of a man who's went through hell to get what he loves back. It was definitely a good ending for me.

The second reason was the death of a god, a carnivore, and my favorite character; Alex Mercer. I don't know if anyone would get it here, but Alex Mercer dying is the equivilent of Dante dying at the hands of Nero; it's THAT effed up. I honestly felt myself getting emotional being tied to such an iconic character of mine who I leveled up and gave all the weapons to along with ablilities and learning about his story...only to kill him off in a very brutal way.

Top Bottom