• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most annoying enemy in DMC4

DMC_Freak

Yes I'm a DMC Freak XD
mephisto are the worst. Can't just hack and slash tru them. And the worst is when fighting them with dante, they are worst!! (bcause no devil bringer)

Keyur

I dont get irritate by any enemy - Santus is the guy which I really hate.
Still for Enemy (only in DMD mode) - Frost, Anything with chimera

Keyur

Anyone think Blitz should be titled as miniboss? When he grabbed us in red phase = 100% game over with out devil trigger. Fight with blizz also take long time.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
He's similar to Shadow from the first DMC. When he turned red, he was going to explode alongside you, resulting in losing more than half you life. He also took damage only from Guns like Blitz.

extra life

live dt demonstration
lol chimera assault deffinently. i usually face them head on as i like with any enemy but when there are more,especially the echidna mission in legendary dark knight lol! i have to run around shooting them with guns for some time and it really ruins it. the only thing that can be a fraction as annoying are cutlasses. i really hate what i cannot hit. the best dante strategy i have with cutlass is evade and charge shot from coyote-a in short distance while they are airborn which renders them useless for a time and in devil trigger,a stinger through a group of them and quickly kill with gilgamesh before they come to annoy again..

Top Bottom