• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mortal Kombat Exclusive Kratos Reveal Trailer

DemonDream

Lin Kuei (Forest Demon)
Premium
aww man, another game where kratos makes an appearance.:mad:
well at least i get to play liu kang, scorpion, and sub-zero to start ripping krato's head.:cool:

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Amazing looking. I'm getting really excited for 2011. Seems like it's going to be a good gaming year.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
^ i said that last year and was utterly disappointed....

I'm glad to see Kratos in Mortal Kombat.....i may actually play this one....im starting to get into these fighting games....i hope it's as good as it looks....i just have one question....why the hell did they change the dragon?

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
They changed it to give it a fresh look, seeing as how this game can be considered a reboot, even though it ties into the entire story of Mortal Kombat, via, Raiden realizes he's going to die in MKA, and sends a message to his past self as a warning, thus altering the entire MK timeline.

This game is a collab of MK1, 2, and Ultimate MK3

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;292976 said:
I'm gonna love pulverizing Kratos. I've never liked him as a character.

Good point.

I hate Kratos, wouldn't like him in Mortal Kombat, but when you said that... I GOT A PUNCHING BAG! D:<

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Kratos is a d!ckhead. That's why I like him. XD
I think he fits perfectly in the MK series as far as the brutal fighting goes.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
That's a sad reason to play MK, but meh XD

I'm probably gonna give him a try, but I'll most likely stick to the original MK characters. ^^

Although, this is unless they put out some kind of special character on the 360 that I like more than Kratos...just as long as it's not someone like Master Chief, because that is pure stupidity xP

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Kratos in Mortal Kombat?Saw that coming a mile away.Wasn't he already in Soul Caliber?Whatever.....I wonder if there is gonna be someone special for the 360 version.....guess all we can do is wait.:)

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
~Yamato slasher~;295187 said:
kratos in sould caliber sucked!!!
mortal kombat is more suited for kratos
im excited about this

i wonder how the story would be!!

Seriously?I thought he was pretty good in Soul Caliber,though...he didn't seem to fit.Ah well,its all opinions.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
~Yamato slasher~;295187 said:
kratos in sould caliber sucked!!!
mortal kombat is more suited for kratos
im excited about this

i wonder how the story would be!!

word has it he won't be involved with the story. like lars alexander in naruto shipudden: ultimate ninja storm 2. just gonna be a guest character.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
That's even better. Now people who are in it for lore don't have to worry about something crazy, and probably won't see Kratos half as often as expected.

Top Bottom