• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

More Dissidia 012 news

aka958

Don't trust people
Uhh... didn't I say all that about Vaan in another Dissidia thread?
I'm completely sure I told you that the VA of Vaan had tweeted that he was voice acting in another Final Fantasy game.

Going international? Does that mean it will be released at the same time everywhere or...?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Yup,but it's beter to give the fans solid proof.It may work between us,but random poster 354 that just came in has to see it[the proof I mean].

Going international means that probably the dates will be really close and that there will be no changes apart from the audio[english voices etc].Thank god because the western and FT version sucked...

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;276257 said:
^Yup,but it's beter to give the fans solid proof.It may work between us,but random poster 354 that just came in has to see it[the proof I mean].

Going international means that probably the dates will be really close and that there will be no changes apart from the audio[english voices etc].Thank god because the western and FT version sucked...

So it will be delayed by... a month or so? Like FFXIII?

A month is so much! >_<

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Perhaps.Hey a month isn't that much!Compared to other games where they have to see if it is successfull in japan first and THEN bring it here after...oohhh...I don't know,4months+ before getting on with localization,I think one month is a very good deal to me.I mean,even Dragonball tag VS for the PSP has some delay[3 weeks from the jap release].

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;276261 said:
Perhaps.Hey a month isn't that much!Compared to other games where they have to see if it is successfull in japan first and THEN bring it here after...oohhh...I don't know,4months+ before getting on with localization,I think one month is a very good deal to me.I mean,even Dragonball tag VS for the PSP has some delay[3 weeks from the jap release].

Yeye... it'll do.

I just hope they can release the European and North American at the same time. Last time Europa got Dissidia last and I had to wait two extra weeks to be able to get it. T^T

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Europe gets it last most of the time.It's like the US studios don't think of us as the "West" that much.:pThat or they are calling in places they don't speak english deliberatelly.:p

Anyway if it is international...the Us and Eu releases should be 1 or two days apart,a week tops.

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;276266 said:
Europe gets it last most of the time.It's like the US studios don't think of us as the "West" that much.:pThat or they are calling in places they don't speak english deliberatelly.:p

Anyway if it is international...the Us and Eu releases should be 1 or two days apart,a week tops.

It'd better be. <.<

Chaos storyline, ehh? No new Chaos characters has been introduced though. >.<

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;276271 said:
It'd better be. <.<

Chaos storyline, ehh? No new Chaos characters has been introduced though. >.<

I know! It's all hero hero hero! Where are the new villains? Where's Zemus, or Zeromus for that matter? Where's Ultros?

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;276272 said:
I know! It's all hero hero hero! Where are the new villains? Where's Zemus, or Zeromus for that matter? Where's Ultros?

Ultros won't have that much of a chance since Celes since to be who Nomura wants to add. Plus Ultros would be hard to make.

Zemus and Zeromus won't come since Kain already represents the new addition of IV. I know I know... I wanted Zemus in there aswell. T_T

But they have Seifer, Seymour, GILGAMESH and... err... Vayne? Not a possibility since Vaan will be in Dissidia. No wait! No Dr. Cid?! That dude was awesome! :O

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;276273 said:
Zemus and Zeromus won't come since Kain already represents the new addition of IV. I know I know... I wanted Zemus in there aswell. T_T

Whoever said that they wouldn't do at least one villain addition and at least one hero addition per game?

Some food for thought.

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;276276 said:
Whoever said that they wouldn't do at least one villain addition and at least one hero addition per game?

Some food for thought.

Nomura himself stated they won't be able to fit with even a single character addition per game. That's about 6 characters or more.
Some food for thought.

GamblingGambitCloud;276280 said:
wat about nooj?

Nooj the old man in the spin-off series of Final Fantasy X-2? He was a key character in Final Fantasy X-2, but still, it's a spin-off. I don't remember him being that great either. >.<

They could add Yuna? She could use her X-2 costume for the second alt costume. :D

Storm Silves;276296 said:
Yeah, that's a good idea.

What about Edge, or Shadow? Or... What was the king's name in FFVI? Sabin?

There is Emperor Gestahl who is an emperor and not a king. There also is Sabin's brother Edward who got a thing for ladies who is a king. :D

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
aka958;276333 said:
Nooj the old man in the spin-off series of Final Fantasy X-2? He was a key character in Final Fantasy X-2, but still, it's a spin-off. I don't remember him being that great either. >.<

Nooj was a pretty important guy i thought....wat about paine as a bad guy? like her corrupt version? i like the idea of yuna.....wat about that chick who was like the "evil" version of her in X-2....i can't remember her name...i mean X-2 was more of a continuation than a spin-off

aka958

Don't trust people
GamblingGambitCloud;276480 said:
Nooj was a pretty important guy i thought....wat about paine as a bad guy? like her corrupt version? i like the idea of yuna.....wat about that chick who was like the "evil" version of her in X-2....i can't remember her name...i mean X-2 was more of a continuation than a spin-off

You could say it is a continuation, because it is a spin-off of FFX. Such as Dirge of Cerberus and Crisis Core. :p

Top Bottom