• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MMO? What the hell is it?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Sorry for asking this, i feel like such a div. Could someone (so i can understand it) explain to me what the hell MMO is.

Am I right in saying, that it can only be played on the internet... with a group of ppl, and no single player mode etc?:wacko:

I have found out today that there is actually stuff about gaming that i don't have a clue about.>_<

Sorry for being thick ;)
Thanks

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game- MMORPG...or MMO for short....a game that is played online with tons of people...like Warcraft, D&D, Runescape, Aion to name a few...

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
MMO Games - massively multiplayer online games.
MMO`s areare games like World of Warcraft, Ragnarok Online, etc. You can download the game client from the specific games site or buy it at a local shop, if they have it. You register, pay if needed, and play as long as you like with other players from around the world. And no, no single player.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Many Men Online Roleplaying as Girls.

NO, END SENTENCE BEGIN ANEW!

As GGC and DeviRyuu accurately stated, it stands for Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game, games such as WoW, Aion, Guild Wars and Runescape fit this definition.

So, was this post worth it just to post that opening joke?

Hell yes.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
GamblingGambitCloud;193278 said:
y would u be afraid of that?

One of may favorite games is gonna be turned into an MMO. Which means i won't be able to play it :(
I always prefer playing games that have a single player mode anyway. :)

Re: Many men play as girls
Doesn't surprise me:lol:

Top Bottom