• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

mission 18...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabus

Yeh, well im on mission 18 and i have killed all the boses on it apart from nevan, cerebus and gryon or something like that, but for some reason its not letting me fight them, i go up to the stone and press O but nuthing happens, any 1 know what i am doing wrong?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Nothing at all. As far as I have seen, many DMC:SE are having problems with this certain mission. It is most likely a bug, you can only try getting a new game unfortunately, since all the others who faced this problem, never found the solution..
It sucks really:unsure:

nabus

right... im playing it on a ps3,they are known to have some "issues" with certain games, so i think i will check which games they are... do you know if the other people to be affected by this were also playing a ps3?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
As I said I know about 2 more people. I can assure you that one of the had the problem on PS3 but I don't know about the second one.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
No, you don't. In this stage there is a board. Lights flash on the board with each boss you send towards doom. You must kill bosses to form a circle in the board and a portal will appear;)
The only thing you get by beating all the bosses is a blue orb fragment.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Yeah and thats not really worth doing (well, thats in my case) Do you have to fight those three to get the portal?

nabus

i think i can copy the saved files onto disc then put them on a ps2 memory card so i can complete that level on ps2 so it shouldnt be too much of a problem. I checked the backwards compatability site and it says DMC3 SE had no problems so i dont really know whats wrong

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It may be because not all have the problem. I know ps3 users who play DMC3:SE in it and have encountered zero problems..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom