• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Minecraft (General Discussion)

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
I can't believe most don't even talk about this sandbox/survival/adventure/building game developed and published by the Swedish game development company Mojang! Oh well... It's time I post a thread about it here and talk about everything in it! Let's see the pros and cons of the updates Mojang did for this game! Talk anything Minecraft here! Tell your favorite biomes there too! Tell how you got into Minecraft! Anything Minecraft in this thread!

I'll start:

Personally, I just love the new biomes Mojang added, especially the Savanna, Mesa, Flower Forest, Roofed Forest, and Birch Forest. I also love the new horses for my character to ride on as well as syncing Nether Portals to other far parts of the Overworld (since one step in the Nether is equivalent to eight steps in the Overworld).

So my favorite biomes are:
  • Forest
  • Flower Forest
  • Roofed Forest
  • Birch Forest
  • Sunflower Plains
  • Extreme Hills
  • Extreme Hills+
  • Jungle
  • Savanna
  • Mesa
  • Ice Plains (especially the ones with Ice Spikes which contain Packed Ice)
Also, I love the fact the wheat seeds now have another purpose, which is to breed chickens.

One famous YouTuber/Minecrafter got me into this game, especially since his tutorials of it during its Alpha and Beta stages as well as the current versions as well as a host for a Minecraft series of his which is based on Man vs. Wild:
16ixnv5.jpg

Paulsoaresjr.png

I'm sure many YouTubers who are also Minecrafters recognize this fella!

The new 1.7 Update really changed the world of Minecraft! I love the new biomes!! :D

Top Bottom