• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mine slightly strange experiences with paranormal things

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well finally making thread on mine sometimes events where i experienced some of paranormal things and whole also to act as warning possibly from playing with higher powers as i been in younger days mostly bent on revenge against an few school bullies who done to me slight psychological trauma and well i done stupid what can be called playing with magic and that one been black what also makes me very regretfull to this day as i think i taken with me something what is not from this plane so much and well idk how to deal with that situation still as that thing was part of mine well known nightmares i sometimes have that involve from running from black shadow with red eyes but novadays it got worse as it chosen to have human form i do not want to describe and always that haunting phase that i will not escape from it/him etc. Beside sometimes i can see shadow people on days too. IDK how to deal with like that situation as told i camed to not use magic in nowadays but well haunting still longs with me for now.

Top Bottom