• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Million Slash Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno Phalanx

For some reason I have the hardest time doing the million slash combo with A&R. I just dont under stand how to hit triangle rapidly while pausing it dosen`t make sense to me. Please help!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
After the pause you immediately start pushing the attack button multiple times, it's the same with all the weapons:unsure:

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
To do Million Slash with A&R you need to hit triangle, pause, hit triangle, pause again and then mash the triangle button. You need two separate pauses.

Sir-Lukeh

Dante Does Die...
It's bloddy hard, but Triangle, Pause, Triangle, Pause, and rapidly hit Triangle. Go onto Easy Auto first to practice the technique.

Vordan

AC Pilot
And if you nail it, the next challenge is getting it to last. I once kept a Million Slash going for somewhere around 7 seconds. You need to be an insane button masher.

Sir-Lukeh

Dante Does Die...
I did it pips on Easy Auto but I can't do it normally. I also find Berowulf attack where Dante says "Sweet Dreams!" hard as well. Maybe it's just my fingers or configuration. >_<

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Vordan;42482 said:
And if you nail it, the next challenge is getting it to last. I once kept a Million Slash going for somewhere around 7 seconds. You need to be an insane button masher.
No you don’t. Get your Style metre high enough and you only need to hit the button about 3 times to go into a full–on Crazy Combo!

And Stillborn: Stinger only comes with Rebellion. It makes it kind of hard going from Stinger into weapon switch and then A&R Million Slash. You’ve most likely got Reb’s Million STAB in mind ;).

Vordan

AC Pilot
Really? I never noticed. But still, what does it matter when the result is still the same? SSStylish combos almost every time.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
A&R’s Million Slash seems to come off more easily when you actually have 2 or 3 opponents there to try it out on. It seems so much harder when practising in an empty room…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom