• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Microsoft office paperclip guy

Mr. Fuzzums

Destroyer of Worlds
The mictosoft office paperclip guy is by far the most annoying thing ever concived by man every time i see it i get rid of it using the hide button then it occurd to me that it's hidding ... its watching always watching what do you think its plotting

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Well... you can always get your revenge by right-clicking on it and forcing it to animate over and over.

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
I actually love the Microsoft Paperclip guy...He is always doing crazy stuff when I force him to animate. He's a bit like my personal joker.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Yup, it's always waiting, always watching for the perfect moment for world domination! *MMWAHAHAHAA* o_O

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
My older bro told me that he once had a nightmare where the paperclip escaped the computer and went on a killing spree. I was like eight at the time so my reaction was ":O!!!!" And I stayed away from computers for like, ever ._.

The paperclip and I have a long, bloody history. He'd better pray that he never meets me in a dark alley ;)

Meg

Hey guys.
n236442307530_4487.jpg

Top Bottom