• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MIB vs. 21 Jump Street

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Why tie MIB with an anchor that is 21JumpStreet when R.I.P.D is so much more suitable for a MIB crossover.
That's what I thought at first.

But then I remembered that people accused ripd of... well, ripping off of men in black.

-------------

I don't even know anymore...

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
there's so much wrong there, let's see now, there'll be tatum, there'll be jonah, there won't be jones and smith, MIB is getting rebooted with younger actors, MIB meets 21 jump street, and 21 jump street..

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Um....okay....why though? Is this because of Batman v Superman?
-Obviously-severus-snape-29765844-500-440.gif

berto

I Saw the Devil
The idea came up a while back but I think it got canned. If it is going forward it might actually be because of it. Imitation comes when other do well where you won't bother risking it. In other words I think that studios who refuse to take risks only go forward with ideas that other are succeeding in so it's possible that, if BvS is pulled off as right and well, we might see others going forward with their versus projects when before they might off passed them off as a not a sound investment.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I wouldn't think that, this movie has been in talks ever since the 21 Jump Street reboot movie came out. It's just finally getting some traction.

And it's not like Batman v. Superman opened the door to crossover films. DC is only doing this because Marvel's been so successful with their universe, and Batman v. Superman itself only exist (instead of Man of Steel 2) because; "oh no, Man of Steel is so divisive and didn't become our next Dark Knight franchise, whatever shall we do? I know, throw Batman in there! He's popular!"

Top Bottom