• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

mgs4

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
i hear that metal gear solid 4 and resident evil 5 are out next year. just wondering if anyone knows the specific release date for these

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
MGS4 is out next year near febuary (is that the right spelling? I can never remember it and my birthday is in that month!) But resi 5 is out in 2009 :(

Dark Drakan

Admin
Something i read today...

Konami said:
Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots Release Update October 31, 2007.Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots, the latest in the Metal Gear series, is scheduled to be released in the second quarter of 2008. Konami had initially intended to release Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots this winter and has been working on the production of the title.

Konami has decided to delay the title's release in order to make further improvements to the quality of the game and provide even greater enjoyment for more customers worldwide. Konami will continue its efforts to make Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots meet everyone's expectations.

MGS4 delayed for further improvements - CVG.com

Top Bottom