• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MGR & DmC: I am sorry for my latest thread...lets be tolerant.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Recently I started the thread, "Metal Gear Rising: Idiots Everywhere." That thread was meant to be a place where we could all discuss what we did and didn't like about MGR and DmC, but it mutated into a hideous flame war. I have never ever set out to start any sort of drama, in both real -life and online-life.

I've never been one to start any drastic drama and when I discovered the message box full of angry messages, I couldn't help but cringe. I am sorry for whatever drama I started, I seriously am. It was never my intention to start something covered in demon-****. I just wanted to voice out a few things that I didn't like in MGS, though I will not get into that here. I wanted to share my opinion and it backfired, and like a wise-user said, "First impressions are very important." It was my mistake for posting that in the DmC section, let alone posting that at all. It was an act that angered many people and an act that started a bunch of nonsense that not even I could predict. It was intolerant, it was untactful. It provoked the people who like MGR and for that I am truly sorry.The "Idiots everywhere", was to refer to the people that get a kick out of hating DmC.

Both DmC and MGR have their strong and low points. I am a fan of both series and I am willing to try out anything that comes my way. I strongly support both series. I just like DmC a little bit more...

ZeroLove

We all make mistakes. I've made TONS of mistakes and still make alot. It's just human and when online, people usually expect the worst. So yeah, when writing "Idiots everywhere" in the context of MGR, people will find that a negative stab at those who like MGR.

Though I was one to point out some of the things that I found to be spiteful in your thread, I'm not going to let it affect my impression of you. That you go out of your way to make a thread like this, however, will indeed affect my impression of you, because not many would do that and I always find it respectable to those who actually learn from their mistakes and wish to redeem themselves.

Which you have. ^^
So respect to you, bro.

BLACKSWIPE

We all make mistakes. I've made TONS of mistakes and still make alot. It's just human and when online, people usually expect the worst. So yeah, when writing "Idiots everywhere" in the context of MGR, people will find that a negative stab at those who like MGR.

Though I was one to point out some of the things that I found to be spiteful in your thread, I'm not going to let it affect my impression of you. That you go out of your way to make a thread like this, however, will indeed affect my impression of you, because not many would do that and I always find it respectable to those who actually learn from their mistakes and wish to redeem themselves.

Which you have. ^^
So respect to you, bro.
Thanks man for giving me a second chance. It was never my intention to start something negative, and hopefully I can redeem myself in the eyes of those who now see me negative.

ZeroLove

Thanks man for giving me a second chance. It was never my intention to start something negative, and hopefully I can redeem myself in the eyes of those who now see me negative.

There are people who judge you really fast, especially on the internet... say one thing and BOOM, you're an idiot for life in that person's eyes. But there are respectable users on here too and they won't be as quick to judge. ^^

BLACKSWIPE

There are people who judge you really fast, especially on the internet... say one thing and BOOM, you're an idiot for life in that person's eyes. But there are respectable users on here too and they won't be as quick to judge. ^^
Gah, I can't seem to find a picture of Archer right for this moment... I have so many but I can't find the right profile pic to descrbie my feelings for this night! Hopefully this one with the speech bubble covers it.

ZeroLove

Gah, I can't seem to find a picture of Archer right for this moment... I have so many but I can't find the right profile pic to descrbie my feelings for this night! Hopefully this one with the speech bubble covers it.

... Is Archer the guy in your sig/avatar?

BLACKSWIPE

Yeah, he's quite the admirable character. He is originally from a Visual Novel titled Fate/Stay Night, which spawned an anime, a movie, and a whole bunch of other nonsense. If you have the time, I recommend playing the Visual Novel, its a heart-jerking story experience, and in a way Archer reminds me of a more charming DmC Dante.
... Is Archer the guy in your sig/avatar?

ZeroLove

Yeah, he's quite the admirable character. He is originally from a Visual Novel titled Fate/Stay Night, which spawned an anime, a movie, and a whole bunch of other nonsense. If you have the time, I recommend playing the Visual Novel, its a heart-jerking story experience, and in a way Archer reminds me of a more charming DmC Dante.

Thanks for explaining it to me, because I really didn't know. ^^

Top Bottom