• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Metroid : Other M

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
I'm looking foward to Metroid: Other M,I mean c'mon.Amazing Graphics+Gameplay of the orginal Metroids+Samus fighting like Kratos+Samus being smoking hot(what else is new?)=Awesome

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm looking forward to Metroid: Other M for sure.

Although, I'm gonna say this right now, it'll never be as good as the Prime Trilogy.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^How come?I find the whole fusion of all the good Metroid aspects and the insane acrobatics of Ninja Gaiden extremely fitting in this style of gameplay.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It probably won't have the atmosphere and the immersion that the Prime games gave me.

I never said Other M wasn't going to be awesome though. ;)

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Ah,that's what you meant...yeah,probably.

Now we have to wait for E3 to receive more news though.No updates since that...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, the Ridley fight looks awesome, there's going to be a 3D Mother Brain fight... Now all Samus needs is a "Sword Beam" and I'll be set.

Yes, I want Samus to have a Sword Beam. >.> It's a good idea, I think...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Considering the fact that Project M is the Metroid and the Team Ninja collaboration,with TN as the leader,I believe it will be very possible and very feasible.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, I had originally designed it to work in the Trilogy for Wii. It would be a short range, yellow beam that you could default to. The Power Beam would become the Sword Beam by selecting the Power Beam and holding the button.

Normal shot: Sustained beam fire. Short range, but can cut through armor like nothing.
Charged shot: Fires the beam like an arrow, causing a plasma explosion when it hits something.
Charge combo: A continuous fire attack. Uses 10 missiles to start and 1 missile per second after that. It's a continuous yellow beam that extends with near infinite range. It's called "Halberd".

Top Bottom