• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Method of Murder

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
If you had the opportunity to kill someone with the knowledge that they would come back to life five minutes later with no recollection of the event, how would you kill them.

It can be anyone. It can be me...or the neighbor...or George Clowny (Don't say that Clowny isn't his last name. I know that, and you're very bad at life if you think I'm that stupid XD)
Just, anyone >P

Sorry if this is an offensive thread. And if it's too bad, remove/close it by all means.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Yeah, that`s pretty offensive..
Bash.org said:
<evilada>: Best suicide plan ever
<mcm310>: what is it?
<evilada>: you go up to the top of a roof
<evilada>: string piano wire tight across the front edge at neck level
<evilada>: tie a cord to your foot and the other end to the building so that you'll be above sidewalk level when its fully stretched
<evilada>: then you put super glue on your hands
<evilada>: and put your arms around the front of the wire and then back to touch your head
<evilada>: then you lean forward, so the piano wire cuts your neck but not your elbows
<evilada>: when the cord goes taut, youll be hanging upside down with no head....except your head will be in your outstretched arms thanks to gravity and the glue, staring at someone upside down and spewing blood everywhere.
<evilada>: And some poor bastard will be traumatized for LIFE.

I`m soo gonna get banned for this.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I could't hurt you BD.

BINGO writer of the DMC4 novel on the other hand... is a very different story.
Death by katana sounds good.
Death by Yamato sounds even better, but, that's not possible...

The trouble is, he would come back to life... but surely, if I ripped his heart out too, he couldn't come back...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Vergil'sB*tch;209789 said:
I could't hurt you BD.

BINGO writer of the DMC4 novel on the other hand... is a very different story.
Death by katana sounds good.
Death by Yamato sounds even better, but, that's not possible...

The trouble is, he would come back to life... but surely, if I ripped his heart out too, he couldn't come back...

No problem.[Readies God-Bad-@$$ equipment].I'm gonna try BINGO too...except I'll kill him 4 times...just for peace of mind.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think this belongs in the Bloody Palace forum a bit more.

Anyway, I would kill by turning into my true form, a lizard, and snap their neck with my tail. Lovely thought, isn't it? Just like how Davey Jones killed that guy with his tentacles in Pirate's of the Caribbean: At World's End...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd kill Vergil....:D
I'd take barbed wire, tie it around his one ankle, and suspend him (by the one ankle) from a streetlight in the middle of New York city, where everyone can see him. Then I'll let the fangirls (and fanboys) have their way with him, and then I'll bring Dante over, blindfolded, and have him beat the crap out of Vergil with a baseball bat (I'll call it Viva Vergil-nata!) And then I'll turn Vergil into my personal sword block (you know you get those wood blocks that you put your kitchen knives in? That's what Vergil will be, only for swords) and I'd keep running him through, so he can't heal fast enough, until he bleeds to death.

But why?

BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL IN MY HEAD!!!! GYARGH!

Irl, I wouldn't plot murder. It's against my religion ^_^

V

Oldschool DMC fan
The person I'd most like to kill is already gone. Talk about unfair.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hey Lexy, If that person is already gone, you're more than welcome to join in.

Hey Cv. That sounds like a good idea.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The dark knight;210952 said:
@ DT
Your true form is a person. Not a lizard. Even your soul is a person, not a lizard.

Not like I meant it or anything, Mr. Buzzkill. :p

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I'm going to go all Jigsaw here and put the Reverse Bear Trap on my Ex's head and watch it rip open his jaw lol. Got to be my personal favorite trap hehe. Either that or put the Reverse Bear Trap on Stephine Meyer.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, I don't think Rain Storm would take too kindly to that. I wonder which would win? My ultra high maneuverability Rain Storm, or your general purpose Cerberus? I certainly wonder...

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
It depends. I'd have to reformat some of the tuning points so that Cerberus could keep up with your AC, but other than that, I dunno. I can generally grab a fast kill if I stick with my missiles, so you might to arm Rain Storm with a few Retaliation Missiles. Too bad you don't have an XboxLIVE profile. That's what I own ACfA on. ;P

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
My brother has an XboxLIVE account, but he's stuck in the realm of shooters, so he hates Armored Core for no good reason. Sucks to be him...

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
LMAO I don't understand how it's possible to not like Armored Core. I mean, I don't really play the games for the storylines, because I've only played four of the games. I've played are Armored Core 2: Another Age, which was an expansion, and then Last Raven, but I only got through three or four missions before I gave it back to the person I borrowed it from. Once I got Armored Core 4 and for Answer, I beat the hell out of those two games, because those are the only two that I've played and understood a story in. And the stories were great, but even then, I mostly play it because it's EXTREMELY fast paced, and I also love mecha, especially getting to customize them.

I mean, unless someone only plays games for storylines, or just can't keep up with the speed...I don't see what there is to hate about Armored Core.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
He hates it for the same reason he hates Gundam and Zone of the Enders... For some abso-****ing-retarded reason, he hates mecha. Well, if he wants to miss out on three of the greatest gems in the world, he can. Sucks to be him then...

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
LMAO I've seen a bit of Gundam. My favorite series are Gundam Wing and Mobile Suit Gundam 00. Although for videogames, my favorite series is Mobile Suit Gundam (UC79 and stuff like that) I loved the Zeonic Front game, and on my PS3, I've got that Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire game, which, I don't understand why it was rated as one of the worst games on PS3. Other than frame rate, there's nothing wrong with the game. It's even got some pretty decent graphics for being a 2006 release.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
While I don't hate Armored Core,I don't have the same passion I had for it just three years ago.Reason : I found J-Phoenix,some old games by Takara[2 to be precise] that were made the very year the PS2 was out but never got a chance out to continue or get out of Japan.Still it is pretty awesome to make your own SUPER robot unlike Armored Core's REAL robot.Also I'm waiting for Kojima to finish his bussiness with Castlevania and MGS : Rising,to focus on the ZOE series.And well Dread...wow...I don't know what to say...good luck and never let go of mecha.

PS : OK,OK,I'm playing the A.C.E. series too.

Top Bottom