• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Metal Gear Solid...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hi.
I was reading the thread of Lady vs The Boss.
I've always wanted to try MGS2, and seeing that some of you play MGS, is it okay to start playing from MGS2 or to start playing from the first MGS?

Also, is MGS2 a fps?

I've always wanted to try an MGS game, but now seeing that some of you play it, perhaps you could tell me a bit of information about the series.

Thanks.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Yeah the first one is definitely a good place to start, the story is fantastic. And no it isn't an FPS even in the 4th one you can play it like an FPS but you don't have to.

KRSkull

If you are going to start playing MGS to understand the story then play it in this order

MGS 3, MGS PO, MGS 1, MGS 2, MGS 4

and if you are going to play it for fun then it doesn't matter where to start becuse it won't make any diffrent

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Diend;187459 said:
and if you are going to play it for fun then it doesn't matter where to start becuse it won't make any diffrent

How can you say that when 4 is the best ^________^ j/k, but it's my fav out of all of them so far. My opinion for the best Metal Gear is probably going to change when MGSR comes out lol

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
True that. I played the demo yesterday and it ****ed me off cause I couldn't get pass the training in the beginning with the two dummies lolololol. My Metal Gear freak of a friend is really anticipating this too! I'm not that big a fan of Metal Gear, but they are fun and I'll still by em'.

Darth Angelo

Diend;187488 said:
I am waiting for MGS Peace Walker. it will be an epic game

I am really looking forward to it but you can't crawl :( or move while choking :( or do any cool CQC moves apart from 'lob' :( or interrogate :( or shoot in first person :(

A lot of this stuff seems to have been taken out for the sake of comfortable fingers. But its just too much, they had all this stuff in PO and yes it was awkward but you get used to it.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I just won MGS2 on eBay for £3 (with the making of dvd)
Is that any good. Do i still have an eye for a bargain?

Darth Angelo

Vergil'sB*tch;187542 said:
I just won MGS2 on eBay for £3 (with the making of dvd)
Is that any good. Do i still have an eye for a bargain?

Nice one, I thought they only did the bonus DVD in the UK.

Top Bottom