• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Metal Gear Solid: Rising menu confirms multiplayer

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Angelsign Studio, a motion design company, was chosen as Kojima Productions’ outsource for design on Metal Gear Solid: Rising‘s main menu.

The studio’s recently posted up shots of the menu they’ve created, which apparently confirms multiplayer for the game.

Check out the menu for yourself at the gallery.

Metal Gear Solid [Angelsign Studio]

Metal-Gear-Solid-Rising_2011_01-05-11_001.jpg

Metal-Gear-Solid-Rising_2011_01-05-11_002.jpg

Metal-Gear-Solid-Rising_2011_01-05-11_003.jpg

Metal-Gear-Solid-Rising_2011_01-05-11_004.jpg

Metal-Gear-Solid-Rising_2011_01-05-11_005.jpg

Source: http://scrawlfx.com/2011/01/metal-gear-solid-rising-menu-confirms-multiplayer

The menu looks awesome. I am curious as to how the multiplayer will shape out. :D

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Main menu already? Keeping it all pretty watertight close to the chest aren't they?

Sorry Chaos thanks for sticking it up, much appreciated I know all I do is complain and rant about this game like a total hypocrite everytime you stick something up and I know how much you are looking forward to it.
Im just so desperate for confirmation that this isn't just a hollow, storyless whoring out to ninja Raiden fans for the sake of it. I'm waiting for some substance or direction of where they are going with this.
What untold event could Raiden possibly have been involved in during the short period of time of ninja-MGS4 that can be told over the space of an entire Metal Gear Solid game? Especially if he stays as a cyborg throughout which most people are probably expecting.

Top Bottom