• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes announced

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
MGSGZ-Render.jpg

Kojima Productions announced Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes, the next entry in the stealth action series, during the franchise’s 25th anniversary event in Tokyo today.

A demo shown to attendees began with a real-time cut-scene and transitioned into gameplay set in an open world, with night and weather effects (raining) in place. Snake was shown crawling around, avoiding search lights, killing a guard, driving a jeep, and calling a helicopter for evacuation.

Story bits teased in the dialogue include: “Troops who cannot return to their country,” “Path,” and “Mother Base.”

The demo was shown running on a PC at specs equivalent to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The game targets current generation consoles and is being built on the FOX Engine.
However, specific platforms were not announced. Attendees were reportedlyamazed, astonished, and pleased.

A teaser site for the game reads: “From Fox, two phantoms were born.”

MGSGZ-Poster.jpg

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
To top it all, there's also gonna be a metal gear solid film by hollywood.

Heh...I think out of all game licensed movies they possibly can't f*ck up Metal Gear Solid unless if they try really hard......just keep that untalented twat who directed the Resident Evil movies from it and instead ask people who can direct good movies like the Transporter series, the Losers, and other stealth action based movies. MGS isn't that hard to transition into an American action film.

KRSkull

Well if you want a good MGS movie ask Chuck Norris to act in it. and i don't know about this mgs it looks more like splinter cell to me.

Top Bottom