• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Members online...

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Members Online Now
  1. AlastorSword,
  2. Ralph2H,
  3. Z218,
  4. Nelo The Great,
  5. MigsRZXAStylish
Total: 75 (members: 8, guests: 48, robots: 19)
Total: 75 (members: 8, guests: 48, robots: 19)
members: 8, guests: 48, robots: 19
robots: 19
what-does-that-even-mean.jpg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I KNEW IT!
Watch out for terminators lol.
OMG Google would be the first thing Skynet corrupts with a virus.
infuriating the worlds information highway through Google+ That's why Youtube is screwed up, because Skynet is going through each user's personal video collection.
And then PS4s & X1s are next, feeding Skynet our information through our online gaming accounts, studying our combat skills through C.O.D or Batman.

OH Suuuuuuuuuuure Cloud/Gaikai is for streamlining game play & PS4 backwards compatibility but it cloud be linked to part of Skynet's central processing system now & Skynet is watching each PS4 & X1 gamer through the PS-Eye & Kinect searching for john conner hoping to eliminate him & replace the world's population with cyborg terminators.
But Skynet has miscalculated & failed & will never find him.............because he is a nintendo gamer playing a Wii-U
BWAHAHA!!!

Well RoboCop can always get him lol.

I knew my Wii U would be worth it's weight, but I never thought it'd be quite that valuable. I'm proud to own my brand new middle finger to Skynet!

Top Bottom