• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mega Memories...

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Just wonderin *cuz I been set on Mega Man Overdrive...hmmm sounds like a game name* what are ur fondest memories of Capcom's Former Mascot? (scratch that, i STILL consider him Capcom's mascot)

ZeroLove

His jump in the very first Megaman.

Megaman+Jumping.gif

When I saw that, I fell in love with the game instantly. This completely adorable little reploid shooting at bad boy robots in his blue metallic pyjamas jumping like that, it just melted my heart instantly.

My other most memorable moment of Megaman was when Zero (and the rest of us) finds out that Dr. Wily was his creator.

ZeroWily.PNG
I was completely surprised and had never expected that in my wildest dreams. It was mindblowing!​
I have one last memory I wish to tell about. That was when Zero finds out that his body is just a copy and his real body has turned into the mighty reploid Omega.​
Apocalypse_Now.jpg
I love Megaman. It is one of my childhood series that I grew up with and I love so very much. Zero is definately favourite character and the Megaman Zero series are my favourite series. I have many more fond memories of Megaman, but I don't want to fill up the thread. XD​

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
X or normal,powered up or basic,no matter what,Megamann goes into some of the most dangerous places in gaming,takes down some of the most badass looking robots and fiends like Bass and Sigma.In other words,Megaman is a pretty cool guy,he shoots bots and doesn't afraid of anything.(God,I love that meme.)
Anyways,Capcom needs to remember the blue buster that was well know around the world as it's mascot.

Top Bottom