• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mega Man 11 (2018)

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
ok so 3d visuals are offputting but maybe just maybe it will be some improvement over no.9

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Eh, if it ain't Battle Network, ZX or Legends then I can't really say I'm all that interested.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
To be honest I've been looking forward to getting either a sequel to ZX series or Mega Man X9, especially with X's and Sigma's latest appearance in Marvel vs Capcom series I was sure they where going to anounce a new Mega Man X game but sadly I was wrong, I'm happy for the fans of the classic mega man however.

Goldsickle

I'm not liking the idea where you can only shoot left or right.

It's the equivalent of not being able to move while shooting in Resident Evil or being forced to slow walk while locking on in Devil May Cry.

I mean, Cuphead managed to make a side-scrolling game hard despite the fact that you are allowed to shoot in 8 directions.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
It's about time they came out with a new megaman. Now if we could JUUUST get that DMC5, then I'll be happy.

But anyway, this new megaman game looks a little meh to me. Then again, Megaman in general isn't really my cup of tea so I guess my feelings towards this trailer are pretty numb. I do, however, remember playing Megaman Legends for the PS1.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm not liking the idea where you can only shoot left or right.

It's the equivalent of not being able to move while shooting in Resident Evil or being forced to slow walk while locking on in Devil May Cry.

I mean, Cuphead managed to make a side-scrolling game hard despite the fact that you are allowed to shoot in 8 directions.

To be fair, Cuphead's inspiration was Metal Slug and Gunstar Heroes, which are totally different beasts.

Goldsickle

To be fair, Cuphead's inspiration was Metal Slug and Gunstar Heroes, which are totally different beasts.
Regardless, I hate it when any side-scrolling game has that "shoot left or right only" format for most of the character's shooting attacks.

I'll totally get this game since I was with the series for a long time and due to nostalgia but the "shoot left and right only" gets a score deduction from me.

IttechGyan

I will definitely be trying this. But honestly i'm more excited for the Mega Man X collection PS4 port as that's been my favorite series of the Mega Man franchise.

Top Bottom