• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Medium intro to say hi

Firstly hello! :D

Growing up I had a strict limitation on what games I was allowed to play (sadly I couldn't play any GTA games till I was at least 16, sucks right?) but the one game I always wanted to play and I had the chance to play was Devil May Cry. So I've been a huge fan of the series since the first game, I admit when I heard about DmC I was a little bummed because I had grew with the story and well there honestly wasn't much left for them to explain/introduce to the series. Vergil, Sparda, Mundus and Arkham were dead, the combat and setting was the same. It had hit a wall and I was open to change.

My brother had purchased DmC for his Xbox since he's never played the original series and wanted to start fresh, when he was out I took it upon myself to secretly complete it in the 5 hours he was out. After speed rushing through the game I spent a little while just collecting lost souls and upgrades, I admit I actually liked the whole of the game.

Although there wasn't many action scenes or fighting in CGI you get to see a sort of bond between the characters, seeing Mundus as a physical person with a personality was also a nice touch. Especially how you start to see Vergil slowly tilt towards evil. I'm hoping we get to see a LOT more of his story in the upcoming DLC. But as a fan of the first 4 games (Yes, I liked DMC2) I have to say Ninja Theory done a great job with this game and I'm glad they took it in the direction it went. I look forward to the second installation.

But since I'm a PC gamer I have to wait until the 25th to play properly, so I figured I'd sign up here and hopefully be a frequent visitor.

Top Bottom