• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mechacon: My first convention experience!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
So Saturday I got to go to my very first convention and what an experience it was.

Got to see Eyeshine preform and I was right next to the stage getting to high five the band members. They also autographed my bag and a CD.

I also got to meet a good bit of Power Rangers. I met the 2nd Red, first Black, original Blue, second Yellow, and my favorite Adam aka Johnny Yong Bosche. Who also personally morphed with us! Also met Bulk and Skull and they gave us big ol hugs. Which caused my friend to spill Bulk's coffee. Those guys were awesome.

I also met Greg Weisman who is the creator of one of my favorite cartoons of all time, Gargoyles. Got to talk with him and tell him how much of an awesome dude he is. Signed my stuff with a message of "We Live Again!"

We then closed out the night with a rave. Partying for hours. Didn't make it back home until like 4:30 in the morning.

I really needed this. It was a freakin blast. I should be posting pictures as soon as I can if you guys want to see.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's really too bad that the pic in your sig is being photobombed something fierce by that lady on the left. XD But I'm glad you had fun!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
It's really too bad that the pic in your sig is being photobombed something fierce by that lady on the left. XD But I'm glad you had fun!

That lady on the left is Ginny Eck and she's actually the bass player for Eyeshine. As you can see we took a picture with the band. I photobombed it more than anything by accident because I wasn't aware of the picture being taken. My face looks stupid and I'm doing some kind of Kamehameha thing :blush:.

Kinda look like a mess though because we were sweating rocking out so hard. We hit a rave like right after and got even more sweaty.

Top Bottom