• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Meaning behind songs

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!

So I tried looking for the meaning of the song vengeance by zack hemesy. A friend that I had a falling out with sent it to me.

Viper

Premium
You sure it wasn't sent by accident? Or maybe they were drunk?
In the end you can try asking that person for the reason, I'm sure it's something perfectly harmless, we don't live in a movie.

Vergillicious

Well him and I used to send songs back and forth. Music is what feelings sound like. We sent songs to each other and that was the way that we shared our feelings

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Um... I'm sorry but he sounds a bit like a whackjob. My advice would be to let your parents know about this, possibly even the police, and stay as far away from this guy as humanly possible.
You picked another guy over him.
This song is basically saying 'I'm going to kill myself, but I'm taking you down with me first'.
Get yourself and your family and the guy you picked SAFE, and get this friend of yours HELP.
Let his family know, too.
Seriously, do it ASAP.

Vergillicious

Well he lives in Vegas so it's very unlikely that he's going to fly over here just to do that. Besides he has someone already. I basically wanted to know the meaning behind the song

Last edited:
Top Bottom