• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mayhem Fest

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
idk if this amazing concert reached u guys in the UK, but here in the US, there's this concert called the Mayhem festival...tours all over the country....anyway, i thought this would be a good place for people to post if they saw it, wat they thought of it, and who they would like to see next year...

last year bands like: disturbed, slipknot, underoath, walls of jericho, dragonforce, and mastodon were seen...

this year we saw: marilyn manson, slayer, killswitch engage, bullet for my valentine, cannibal corpse, trivium, behemoth, all that remains, and behemoth...

i'm hoping next year we can see cradle of filth, mudvayne, three days grace lacuna coil and maybe avenged sevenfold...wat do y'all think?

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
You wanna know what I think eh? I think that I suck for missing a concert with two of my favorite bands and Marilyn Manson O_O

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
it was an amazing concert..how could i not mention....lol...it was cool learning that some of my fav bands/singers grew up here in my stateand Mocha, don't feel too bad....this was only the second year of the tour...maybe another year those bands will come back....but, now this is a rumor and i'm not sure about the truth in it, i heard this was slayers last tour...so..idk if u like them or not...

Top Bottom