• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Maybe this one'll work XD

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Here's another drawing I did. On paint. Hopefully you guys can see it, as it is one of the Mecha in my new story. If I had a scanner, I'd draw it in a pencil and it'd be ten times better... But let me know what you guys think.

AngelicaEnigma.jpg

Here's the photobucket link...and if it doesn't work...I guess I suck with computers http://s1030.photobucket.com/albums/y361/Bluerawr35/?action=view&current=AngelicaEnigma.jpg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OMG! I said this before, but you SERIOUSLY need to get into video game/anime design! That thing is SO cool! (You can tell I love mecha...) This would feel right at home in a Zone of the Enders type environment, I'd bet.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I really want to get my hands on one of those drawing pads that you hook up to your computer, so whatever you draw on the pad appears on the screen. That along with one of the new Adobe Flash Players...that way I could make Flash movies.

That would kick ass.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Massive kudos for creating that on paint!!!

If you had a graphics tablet and flash your creations would be amazing if you can do that on paint!!!

aka958

Don't trust people
I have no idea about drawing pads and were to get ones. But if your better drawing with pencil than you are on your computer, I gotta ask.
Are you a god at drawing?

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
LMAO a God at drawing? No. I consider my drawing ability to be at a mediocre level of skill. I can draw up faces pretty well in a realistic manner, and I can get down the basic form of a scene to create some pretty nice pictures. I can draw anime as long as I have something to look at. Not to copy an exact picture, but just so I can get facial and bodily proportions down. I hardly ever shadow anything, but I generally make up for that with a bunch of detail. I'm not good at drawing animals unless they look cartoony, which I have a very distinct cartoonist style.

All in all...I'm just average.

The best picture I've ever drawn is Cloud Strife screaming over Zack Fair's body. That was an epic picture that I spent about 4-5 hours drawing and shading in. I never got negative comments on that one xD, and if I ever get a scanner, I'll scan it and post it up.

Other than things like that and this picture, I LOVE drawing Warhammer 40,000. Though my drawings are nowhere near as great as Gamesworkshop's.

I'm done ranting on my skillz.

I want a cookie now.

aka958

Don't trust people
You'll get a cookie. *hands over a cookie to BluedDevil*

Zack is awesome, Cloud took over his legacy a little to litteraly.
I'd love to see that picture one day.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Mediocre? Are you serious dude? You kick my ass at drawing and people are constantly droolong over my anime drawingish skills (which I know suck '^^). Not that it's a bad thing to be humble, dear friend, but you are quiet good.
And you remember our deal, no? When you get your needed materials the fuzzball's gonna be on youtubes. Which reminds me....I think a relative of mine can hook you up with a drawing pad. Lemme know if you're interested :p

Meg

PAINT? You did that on paint? I was expecting a stick figure. (which is all i can do on it) great job.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Psh, I only do stick figures in violent comics. And even my stick figure comics have some details. As for that drawing pad offer, I'd take you up on it Tonks, but my parents would be weird about it. What, with me getting a gift from a random stranger and all.

XD

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
You got to be kidding me... paint? Oh my, you're good!

I tried to be used to such and I consider it difficult to use. I can't properly control the movement of the cursor so in the end, every borders I made for my art results to some curvy scribbles all around, especially for the details. Must say you got some potentials on arts. Why not try to develop it aside from writing stories. With that, you don't have just one field you are best at but two in all. xD

Awesome drawing. Keep it up! :D

By the way, would you mind working for more DMC fanfics? I'd like to read more from yours. As for your Wrath project, I'm still at it. :)

Top Bottom