• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

maybe mundus will return in dmc4

capcom memberan

the game is back
maybe mundus will return in dmc4 because i see his name in the nero vs breil trailer see when nero but down the fire after the wind there is a sing it will drop there you will mundus name

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
If I understood correctly that's what he said:

Maybe Mundus will return in Devil May Cry 4 because I see his name in the "Nero vs Berial" trailer. See when Nero did away with the fire that Berial started after he appeared, right after the wind Nero caused there is a "sing/sign/whatever". "It" will drop there and you will see Mundus' name.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
I understand that now :D
well.....I'm not bothered about it really. Tony, you know more than us about the game, do you think he will return? :huh:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
He surely will make a final appearance but since he's about the strongest Devil (ok besides Dante) out there, by beating him, (mainly killing him, since if he returns again and do the whole "sealing him" thing again it will become a joke since he surely found a way to bypass it before the 2000 years) it will be like the end of DMC. I mean he is the Lord/Emperor for all demons. So if he got beaten the others don't stand a chance.
There's always Vergil to take over though. But since Dante alone could not kill him(Mundus), I'm sure they will need his strength (Vergil's) as well. After all he is the 2nd more powerful devil if he awakes his true powers (like Dante did before he defeated Mundus).

So to make this a bit less confusing.
I think he may as well return. But unless someone else overcomes him (besides Vergil) his final appearance might as well bring us closer to the end of the Devil May Cry series. You know, no Demon Lord trying to conquer, etc. Dante's mission ends by destroying the most powerful devil etc.
So I think that IF he returns the story will be awesome but nearing its end.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Tony_Redgrave;45958 said:
There's always Vergil to take over though. But since Dante alone could not kill him(Mundus), I'm sure they will need his strength (Vergil's) as well. After all he is the 2nd more powerful devil if he awakes his true powers (like Dante did before he defeated Mundus).

Yay! Im not the only one that thinks that.

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
i think vergil wil return 2 deal with mundus for revenge he will win this time cause hes at full power and not injured

morrigan

Mundus is the Prince of Darkness. But who knows? May be in the Hell there are the other powerful Devils (like a Queen, King, Duke etc. It sounds fun but...) Or Devils who have just started to raise their power. And someday when Dante or Vergil will kill Mundus those Devils will be powerful enough and will fight against twins. So I think that Mundus's death is not the end of DMC.
Besides, Nero is already a part of DMC. But can he match for Mundus?

Top Bottom