• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Max act

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
For something that costs so much you would think that it would be a little easier to pull off. From what I can tell its all down to either luck or god like timing.

When I first got it it worked first time but then during a fight it wouldnt work (only the single IR) then once everything was dead and I had tried it a few times it worked again. Am I doing something wrong or is it supposed to be this much of a pain to do?

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Yeah its a pain. You have to have absolute perfect timing. They were not kidding when they put that statement under the picture. So far from playing everyday I have been able to IR almost every one of my sword swings, but when it comes to max act it comes and goes as it pleases. I still get Max act quite often though especially during the first sword swing and during air combos.

darkninjax123

Assassin
yah i always get 1 exceed bar but when im really lucky i would get 3 but i think u press the LT when he yells when he attacks i always get 1 whenever i do it when he yells

Darth Angelo

darkninjax123;67279 said:
yah i always get 1 exceed bar but when im really lucky i would get 3 but i think u press the LT when he yells when he attacks i always get 1 whenever i do it when he yells

hmm thats interesting ill try that tomorrow. But I am too tired now.

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
darkninjax123;67279 said:

If you are good at getting 1 bar, just hit exceed slightly quicker then you usually do. simple. But I do mean slightly quicker.

What i do is instead of aiming for his yell, is aim for the sound of his sword slashes. Works for me. Not that i get 100% of the time, but i can get it when i want it.

darth_angelo45;67153 said:
When I first got it it worked first time but then during a fight it wouldnt work (only the single IR) then once everything was dead and I had tried it a few times it worked again. Am I doing something wrong or is it supposed to be this much of a pain to do?

Hmm sounds like the heat of battle gets you off your timing. Well at least that was my problem at first. Try this, go practice somewhere with no enemies. when you pull a few off, try paying more attention to your fingers instead of nero. Trying to feel for it instead of looking for visual cues. It might help.^_^ once you get a good feel for it go practice on willing victims.

darkninjax123

Assassin
DarkSlayer.;67292 said:
If you are good at getting 1 bar, just hit exceed slightly quicker then you usually do. simple. But I do mean slightly quicker.

What i do is instead of aiming for his yell, is aim for the sound of his sword slashes. Works for me. Not that i get 100% of the time, but i can get it when i want it.QUOTE]

alright ill try that out thx =p

Darth Angelo

I was playing aroud with it this morning and found that I got it more often when doing a slash in the air. Then again there were still times where I failed like 7 times in a row. Hopefully if I keep at it enough one day something in my brain will click and I wont even have to think about it.

May as well get my:\ ..proud souls worth.

aka958

Don't trust people
well i do not use Max act i use the Exceed before a battle and use the Exceed Streak attack or High Time attack only once in a Fight (not if it is a Boss then i just Higher the exceed the other way) anyway the exceed is funny but use it only sometimes or it loses its worth ^^

Top Bottom