• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Marvel Phase Two

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Marvel Phase One is complete and set for a Blu-Ray Collection release. Phase One consists of: The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America: The First Avenger, and The Avengers. So far, Phase Two will consist of: Thor: The Dark World, Iron Man 3, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Avengers 2, and possibly Ant-Man. Based on what I have hear, the most likely additions to Phase Two are Black Panther and Dr. Strange. Personally, I would like to see The Fantastic Four reboot (they've been talking about it a lot), Black Panther, and Deadpool (I mostly want Deadpool). I've also heard rumors about a Daredevil reboot. What would you guys like to see from Phase Two?

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
5a7fb19c7dd21be5c4229d2ac9dcd02c.jpg
I'd love to see the new fantastic four.
wolverine, spiderman, joe fixit & ghost rider.
wolverine vs hulk
Anything where we're not seeing the same origins retold again & again & again & again.
I wanna see comic stories move forward, not backwards.
More crossovers, less badly done time lines & more spiderman being spiderman & less revealing peter parker to everyone he sees.
bf15987927757507865a975be3628092.jpg
unfortunately none of those will happen for a while...Marvel Movies doesn't have the rights to X-men or Ghost Rider, and I'm not sure about Fantastic Four....though, interesting fun fact, on October 10th, if Fox has done nothing with Daredevil, then Marvel gets the rights back...and we might finally get that Daredevil reboot.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Right now marvel doesn't own the rights to spidey but they can try to convince Sony to do a crossover.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i would like to see a proper venom....im not so sure about carnage though...then again there is a LOT they can do with spiderman...Rhino...Green Goblin...Hobgoblin....Electro...Doc Oct...there is so much more that can really make a good story

Top Bottom