• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

manhunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Hustla

system of a down fan
I dont if someone played this but i suggest for those who are planing to play this game
to know this game is very freaky so freaky who make me do not touch this game about a year and half but now am starting to play this game again because i was bored so if anyone wants to know the story or to know if it is worth buying it ask me.

sparda666

The Devil Reborn
the game is not freaky..........how?the only unexplained thing is how pigsy was born.
damn porkchop sunavabitch

Da Hustla

system of a down fan
man is freaky because the deaths were recorded and i think that you might heard about the incident in england

Da Hustla

system of a down fan
okay there were 2 kids in england who were obsesed with manhunt the one guy was 17 to 18 and the other was 14.and one day the first kid hit his friend with a hammer on the head and after that he stubs him for 15 times.he said to police that he was planing to kill him and after that to take his clothes off(dont know why?) this what i read on a videogame magasine

sparda666

The Devil Reborn
thats not freaky......this is..my friend just dreams about kills people while they still alive..one drawing he made he chopped off someones arms then tied his balls to one side then his d'ick to the other..crammed his arms up his ass whil being raped by hitler and in background two dwmons are ****ing..one them ****es in the others mouth....now thats freaky..just anither thing he saya he would jack off to killing somone

Da Hustla

system of a down fan
sparda666 said:
thats not freaky......this is..my friend just dreams about kills people while they still alive..one drawing he made he chopped off someones arms then tied his balls to one side then his d'ick to the other..crammed his arms up his ass whil being raped by hitler and in background two dwmons are ****ing..one them ****es in the others mouth....now thats freaky..just anither thing he saya he would jack off to killing somone
funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom