• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

man i missed you guys! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Hi everyone remember me! sorry i haven't been on in ages but i had further head problems with my injury and some other problems that i am a bit embarrassed about but i hope to be back now i truly do appreciate the bonds i made in my brief time here and i hope to continue these great friendships, i hope everyone's been well and had a nice Christmas, once again it feels great to be back!

Meg

Sp...Sp...SPAWNSHOOTER?! o_O *throws self at SS and hugs tightly*

So glad you're back! :D:D:D

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
*returns with super hug* i cant express how happy i am to be back nice new sig Meg totally agree about the fail :D

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
SpawnShooter;300291 said:
i had further head problems with my injury and some other problems that i am a bit embarrassed about but i hope to be back now i truly do appreciate the bonds i made in my brief time here and i hope to continue these great friendships, i hope everyone's been well and had a nice Christmas, once again it feels great to be back!

ah, embarassing medical stuff. i feel your pain, say no more. ;)

welcome back

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
embarrassing medical stuff, i can definitely relate to that.

Its great to see you back Spawnshooter :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Err... who are you and why are you here? o_O
....you know, maybe if you gimme some choc chip cookies, my memory will kick in and I'll remember you. And if that doesn't work, chocolate cake might.

Yes, I am trying to sponge some virtual yummies off you. :p

Welcome back! :D Missed your goodnight posts, I always look forward to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom