• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Malled Island Treasures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
When i was playing the game, i always looked gold coins and jewelry, so why do you think Dante never got one of those, considering that this was after DMC 3?.

For me maybe it was because Capcom didnt imaginated to add Lady to that point of the DMC plot.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
well dante didn't know he was going somewhere that had treasure. all he expected where demons so all he brought was weapons. and his pockets where all filled with vital stars and other useful items. dante probably also didn't expect to get stabbed by a sword no one is useing.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Lady didn't exist so he had no reason not to be loaded already. Dante had more self respect back then.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
What use would Dante have for any of that treasure? I doubt he could really buy off debt or anything with it. Dante struck me as simply being a man with a mission in that game.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
The crazy demon;221621 said:
Can you please refrain from going off topic

im still on topic. the topic is treasure on mallet island. i said something related to treasure. its not like much can be said about why dante didn't take the treasure. maybie he is mildly retarded. or maybie he just couldn't carry any of it. or maybie he was leaving it for me to find. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom